New Teacher Committee Mission. . .
"We are creating a younger generation of teachers to be active in NEA-NH!"
- To facilitate transition from theory to practice.
- To provide professional support for successful beginning years.
- To encourage active members of the NEA-NH our professional organization.
What we do . . .
- We present workshops to provide professional training to our peers and enlighten experienced educators and supervisors of our needs.
- We provide social opportunities for new teachers to start professional relationships and support systems.
- We attend NEA-NH conferences and events to represent our generation of teachers.
- We plan and implement projects that help teachers in their beginning years. For example the NEA-NH New Teacher Calendar and Handbook.
- We involve our members in NEA-NH.
Who we are . . .
- We are educators in our first through fifth year of teaching.
- We teach in different parts of New Hampshire. Usually two members from each region.
- We represent a variety of teaching experiences from elementary school, middle school, high school, specialists, special education and more.
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact
Irv Richardson at NEA-NH.